Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Hot Chick Roulette

What a lot of people don't realise is that picking up chicks is a sport and should be treated as such. Like every sportsman I have to train to keep up with the game. Me and my friends often play something I like to call Hot Chick Roulette. Hot Chick Roulette combines some of my favourites things, gambling and hot chicks. The game is played as followed:
1. You and your friend(s) place a bet on whether or not you will win.
2. You and your friend(s) select a hot chick at random using a method of your choice. A roulette wheel is of course preferred but a hassle to transport. Another popular method is of course using an interactive roulette on a digital device such as an iPhone.
3. Your aim is now to go home with your randomly selected chick and give her the 'business'. 
4. If you succeed your friend(s) must forfeit the bet and vice versa if you fail.

Hot Chick Roulette is a fun way to spice up your regular routine. I'll be the first to admit that taking to dumb chicks can get old, so why not get paid for your effort? Of course like all games, there are rules:
1. No bribing your targets
2. Wingmen can not be used
3. No illegal means, such as date tape drugs can be used (this goes for when you're not playing too)
4. You must have sex with your target within 24 hours of her being selected, no arranging dates. 

I realise this entry is a little short, so I will be answering a couple of questions asked by my fans tomorrow. If you'd like to E-Mail a question the address is: ryanslog1459@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment