Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Your Swag ain't Worth Squat

If you're alive right about now, which I presume you are, you've probably heard a few words and phrases that have made you go 'Are you fucking stupid?'. Now I select my friends very carefully so that I don't have to why we should be 'dying our hair blue/green/purple' because 'Yolo' but the chicks in the 'I want to bang' group almost usually fall into the 'I'm a dumb bitch' group. So I'm often forced to listen to idiotic words and phrases, I mean yeah it's worth it but I want to make sure my readers are educated enough not say things that make them seem as dumb as the cast of Geordie Shore.

How will I do this you ask? I am providing you with a 'Shit that annoying fucks say' list which shall help you in conversing with your fellow Bros. For a person can either be a Bro or a 'Swagget' but they can never be both. Ever. It is our job as Bros to rise above the idiotic majority of our sad remnant of society. 

Shit that Annoying Fucks Say
- Swag/Swagger
- bro (notice the lower case 'l')
- Yolo
- Returns (On your Facebook photo)
- No makeup, god I'm so ugly!
- OMG
- Guys are all the same! (Sexist much?)
- Literally (when you mean figuratively)
- Maccy D's
- TOWIE
- On it like a car bonnet
- Aw, hell no! (Unless you're a black woman)
- That awkward moment when...
- Epic fail!
- # (followed by anything but a number)
- Bezza 
- wot? (Type 'what')
- Answer your phone! (Maybe they don't want to talk to you!)
- Don't judge me (you're a bitch)

I'd also like to say that I'm returning to my blog and from now on there will hopefully be weekly updates. Anything you think I missed from the list? Or is there a topic you'd like me to cover? Or a question you want answering? Then E-Mail me at: ryanslog1459@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment